Na delavnicah je študentom in zaposlenim predstavil sledeče vsebine, njegove vtise si lahko preberete tukaj.
Detailed programme of the mobility period:
Every system or organization can be characterized as network of interdependent processes or elements. This means that systems are analogous to chains, or networks of chains. Like a chain, the system performance is limited by the weakest link - constraint. This means that no matter how much effort you put into improving the processes of a system, only the improvements to the weakest link will produce any detectable system improvement. The concepts that addresses this topic was introduced by dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt, called Theory of Constraints (TOC).
Theory of Constrains provide tools and applications that enable organizations to identify the constraints (or few of them), exploit them and subordinate other based on that decision in order to get the most out of the existing system or organization. When properly addressed, it provides a means to improve competitiveness of the organization and reduce possibilities of competition to enter the market because of:
- Stable, robust and predictable project plans;
- Reduced delivery time of the projects;
- Meet project scope, budget and delivery time;
- Increased number of finished project in monitoring timeframe;
- Reduced inventory levels;
- Reduced number of resource and project conflict situation;
- Improved rules, policies and measurements to improve flow of the projects; and
- Improved time-to-market and response to new market demands.
Workshop will be done in two (2) classes; each class will take approximately 4 hours, together 8 hours.
Nastja Beznik, univ. dipl. org.
vodja projekta mobilnosti za VSŠ ŠC Kranj